Braids are a timeless hairstyle that have been loved and worn by many for centuries. From classic braids to more intricate styles, braids have stood the test of time and continue to be popular even in 2023. Many celebrities have embraced the trend and have been spotted rocking braids on the red carpet and in their everyday lives. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next hairstyle, check out these trending and inspiring celebrity braids.
- Zendaya’s Crown Braid: Zendaya is a style icon who is known for her unique and bold fashion choices. Her crown braid is a perfect example of how braids can elevate a hairstyle. This braid is created by braiding the hair around the crown of the head, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any outfit.
- Rihanna’s Fulani Braids: Rihanna has been known to experiment with different hairstyles, and her Fulani braids are no exception. This style is inspired by the Fulani people of West Africa and involves braiding thin cornrows and accessorizing them with beads or cowrie shells.
- Beyoncé’s Lemonade Braids: Beyoncé’s Lemonade braids, also known as Poetic Justice braids, are long, thin braids that are inspired by Janet Jackson’s character in the movie “Poetic Justice.” This style is perfect for those with long hair who want a low-maintenance yet stylish look.
- Tracee Ellis Ross’ Halo Braid: Tracee Ellis Ross is known for her natural hair and her ability to rock different braided hairstyles. Her halo braid is a great option for those with shorter hair who still want to incorporate braids into their look. This style involves braiding the hair along the hairline and securing it at the back of the head.
- Kim Kardashian’s Dutch Braids: Kim Kardashian’s Dutch braids are a great option for those who want a more sporty and casual look. This style involves creating two tight braids on either side of the head and can be worn in a high or low ponytail for a sleeker look.
- Meghan Markle’s Messy Bun with Braids: Meghan Markle’s messy bun with braids is a great option for those who want a more relaxed and bohemian-inspired look. This style involves braiding the hair on either side of the head and securing it into a messy bun at the nape of the neck.
- Hailey Bieber’s Bubble Braid: Hailey Bieber’s bubble braid is a playful and trendy style that’s perfect for those who want to experiment with different braid techniques. This style involves creating small sections of hair and securing them with elastic bands to create a bubble effect.
These are just a few examples of the many celebrity-inspired braids that are trending in 2023. Whether you’re looking for a sophisticated and elegant style or a fun and playful look, there’s a braid for every occasion. So, why not try out one of these celebrity-inspired braids for your next hairstyle and take your look to the next level?
About Us: We are professional hair extensions and beauty salon from Cork, Ireland. We at Anita Obison Hair Salon believe in giving volume to your hair and the ultimate look which you deserve at best. We have hair extensions available for sale and used by people all over the globe, for more inquiries, contact us directly at https://anitaobisonhairsalon.com/